SUPER DUTY FLUTE REAMER FEATURES:
- For more bite in harder ground conditions, the Super Duty Flute Reamer is built using the large shark teeth, the same as on the Heavy Duty Stacked Plate Reamer.
- With its extremely deep fluted channels, this reamer works very well moving slurry past the reamer.
- The closely spaced conical carbide bits quickly and efficiently cut through all but the toughest conditions.
- Water ports are placed to get the fluid where it is needed the most.
- Works in a wide variety of soil conditions from Loam, Clay, through Gravel and Hard Sand into Light Cobble formations.
- To allow the product to be coupled as close as possible, this reamer has been designed to use an internally mounted flange swivel (sold seperately).
- For positive swivel attachments, the body platform still has a heavy duty 5/8" thick plate shell with a 1 1/2" thick rear base plate.
SUPER DUTY FLUTE REAMER
FLANGE TYPE SWIVEL
All swivels come with pins.
OPTIONAL: Draw bar mounting plate can be used instead of a swivel, so the customer can use a double clevis swivel. Double clevis swivel mounting plates are available in: